Welcome to Sedr Trailers Resort
One thing I’ve always admired about the UAE is the their vision for innovation. Located along the beautiful Hatta Dam, the Sedr Trailers Resort is the first trailer style hotel to be introduced in the Middle East, bringing the concept of camping to a whole new level.
Think re-purposed trailers instead of sleeping bags; mood lights instead of flashlights; charming views instead of bush. My camping days are far gone… I’d rather be glamping!
The campground is fitted with 12 boutique trailers. Each trailer comes equipped with a double-sized bed, sofa, TV, mini refrigerator, private bathroom (with hot running water) and a terrace with views of the surrounding mountains and the Hatta Dam (only some trailers offer views of the dam). My room recommendations are 5, 7 and 10 based on location & views.
All Guests at the trailers will have access to:
The Hatta Damn View Point
Fire Pit and BBQ Area
And the Hatta Wadi Hub (be sure to check out the beautiful Damani Lodges while you’re there).
What to Know Before Arriving
- The drive from Dubai is approx. 90 minutes.
- Food is limited to a food truck that serves a hot breakfast in the morning followed by burgers, a variety of paratas, fries and other small snacks for lunch/dinner (note: the menu does not change and last order is 8:45 pm). There’s an option to pre-order chicken/meat to grill at the camp and is reasonably priced.
- No alcohol is served, however, you are more than welcome to bring your own supply. The refrigerator is a bit small so do not over do it with items that require refrigeration.
- WiFi & Du signals are not the strongest (but who cares during an experience like this!).
- The bed comfortably sleeps two adults and the shower, although small, accommodated someone of my size (6 ft. tall/72 inches). No more than two per trailer is the way to go.
- Hatta Wadi Hub/Hatta “Hollywood” sign are easily accessible via a 10 minute drive from the main Sedr Trailer’s reception (cellular signal works well here).
- The terrain at the camp is rocky, however, there are golf carts to get you from your trailer to the food truck and main reception.
- Please note that you will have to climb a series of stairs to get to the Hatta Damn view point and to arrive at the Kayak station (don’t worry, it’s not difficult).
Enjoy and have a blast glamping at the Sedr Trailers Resort!
Sedr Trailers Resort Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org | +971 (04) 8522200